The Nuview Union School District Information Technology department provides technology support to all school sites and district departments with district supported software applications, peripherals, hardware repair and general information regarding technical support. Listed below is a brief list of things IT staff manage:
- Configuration, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of district wide-area, local area and wireless networks.
- Configuration, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the administrative and instructional servers at all school sites and the district office.
- Support of mission-critical software including Zangle SIS, Renaissance Place, EADMS, Destiny Library system.
- Configuration of new network printers.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of all types of PC's throughout the district.
- Technology plan update.
IT also provides guidelines for technology related purchases.
We are OS-agnostic, supporting Windows, Apple OS/X, and various Linux distributions, as well as smart phones and tablets running both Apple iOS and Android.